1. What is your dream vacation?
A week in New Orleans, I wanted to go there so much while I was living in Louisiana, but unfortunatly I only saw it in passing as I was leaving the state to move here. Just to see the French Quarter, see the historical spots, eat the food would be awesome.
2. What has been your favorite trip so far in your life?
Going back home this past summer. I never really appreciated how amazing Washington is until I left. To be in Seattle, to be in the waters of the Puget Sound and the Pacific Ocean, and to have places to be yourself is such a treasure. While the mountains of western North Carolina are beautiful, it doesn't compare the the life I could have there.
3. If you and one of your best friends could go anywhere in the world for one week, where would it be and why?
I think Misty, Denise, Sabrina, Dawn, and whomever else we can get and lets just go lay on a beach somewhere with cabana MEN!
4. Have you ever booked a trip using an online deal? How did it go?
I did on my trip to Washington, got some good deals!
5. What’s your favorite thing to do while you’re on vacation?
Find historial places and learn that history.
6. Have you ever missed an opportunity to take a trip that you regret?
In high school I could have gone to Russia for 2 weeks and I so wanted to go, Dad said no. Probably thought I would be kidnapped and sold on the black market with a pair of Levi's.
7. You travel far away from home and get stranded with no way to buy anything, what’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Toothbrush!
8. What’s one of your favorite traveling memories?
All of the road trips with my dad. I swear we were the inspiration for the National Lamphoon Vacation because we always had some incident on the road.
9. All included resort or backpacking? Why?
All included resort, because I would love a spa day and because I am not a big fan of dirt.
10. Are you more of a lie on the beach kind of person on vacation, or do you prefer to see the sights?
I am a sucker for history, so let me find a tour guide.
No comments:
Post a Comment