Thursday, October 6, 2011

Strange happenings as I sleep

I have always been one who was fascinated by dreams and their possible "meanings" if that is even a real possibility... that our subconscious was trying to relay a message to us.

I remember as a child I was always having dreams about trying to run away from something, but as I began to run I suddenly had very short legs and my attempt to escape was nearly impossible because of it. I have read books and attempted to decyper the code of this particular kind of dream but tended to get various "answers" to the real meaning, if there is one. Over the years I have consulted many times a dreamers dictionary to get the defination of various dreams, only to be more entertained than truly informed.

Reoccuring dreams for the most part the ones that facinate me the most because its like my subconscious is really trying to tell me something. The one I have been having over and over again the last several months is one of me being either being pregnant or having a baby.

Now before any of you go jumping on the "OMG! Could you really be pregnant?" bandwagon, let me assure you with 1001% certanity that I am absolutly, completly, without a shred of doubt NOT PREGNANT at all! I know the birds and the bees story and I promise you that there is not a chance of that being the case.

So last night I have this dream that I am in the home where I grew up and I wake up one morning  having just managed to have a baby in my sleep (aparently in my dream I have the inhumanly high threshold of pain having slept through labor and delivery, something I can tell you could not happen for me in real life at all!) and just was like "wow, okay this is cool, my husband is going to be so excited that I just popped this thing out!" So I get up and go to take a shower when I realize this newborn is like the size of a 4 month old baby! So not only have I given birth in my sleep, but pushed out a kid the size of a turkey!

Apparently my subconscious also thinks I am SuperWoman.

Then my "husband" comes home (who was dressed in Army BDU's so am I married to Kendall, Chris, or Harvey in this dream?) and we start debating baby names, he wants to name her Isabella, I beg to name her Reneesme. You know dang well this just proves that my brain is Twilight saturated. We finally agree to call her Isabella Reneesme. Just because we are cool like that.

So I wake up and I am trying to figure out why am I have another baby dream? Why do they keep coming in these random ways? What is the deeper meaning to this kind of thing?

And if I am going to give birth to a Twilight character, then why gosh darn it isn't Jasper my husband in the dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment