So here it is, trying to online journal again.
I have tried over the years, got bored because I felt "restricted" in what I might write. Or sometimes I just got too busy and sorta forgot about it.
So here is me in a nutshell. The good, the bad, the ugly, and sometimes the freaking gorgeous.
I was not born here but on the west coast. No not California (Gah, why do people think the only state on the west coast is California?) but in the crispy cold state of Washington. And no it does not rain there 328 days of the year. Well maybe in Forks it does but that is just to keep the vampires from sparkling too much and blinding the log truck drivers. But I grew up in Lakewood. Yes that Lakewood that you see in just about every episode of COPS that is filmed in Pierce County. But it was a great place to grow up and I would love to move back home.
I lived there until 2001, when my former husband joined the military and we were stationed at Ft. Polk, Louisiana. It was one of the best places I ever lived and I loved every minute I was there. Jambalaya anywhere outside of Louisiana just isnt the same and the culture there is amazing. The only thing I didnt like was the humidity and the gators!
Moved here to North Carolina in 2002 to be closer to my mother's side of the family after we separated and been here ever since. I have grown closer to God and my faith, graduated from college, and seen my son grow into an amazing young man.
Currently I work for the county, attend an amazing, loving, and down to earth church, and become the person I truly believe God wants me to be. Some people here don't get me because I don't conform to the ways they live, but in the words of Lady Gaga "baby, I was born this way".
Some things you will need to know about me. I never try to be like anyone else, but I will be inspired by those who I respect and believe in. I love my Twilight. God and my son are the only 2 people I live my life for and answer to in the decisions I make and the actions I take in life. I live by the Army Spouse unofficial motto "Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see". If you don't take the time to know me, your opinion of me matters very little. I love the color green. I wear only scents from Bath and Body Works. I hate roses, most of all red roses. I have knee injuries from rodeo and 2 IV scars on my left arm.
Last but not least, I think that Matthew Grey Gubler is quite possibly the most gorgeous man currently on this earth. So is Jackson Rathbone. I would quit my job in a heartbeat to be a personal assistant to either of them.
As long as they moved to Washington State, I don't like California much.
No comments:
Post a Comment